GPRS is basic mobile Internet. It can be used on mobile phones or computers, but usually on mobile. Dialog has GPRS coverage all over Sri Lanka and it’s an effective way to do basic browsing, email, etc. For higher bandwidth applications, 3G is best.
Dialog 3G services include Video Calls, IDD Video Calls, TV on the phone, high speed Internet connections for Web Browsing, 3D phone games and Video Streaming for Music Videos and Movie Trailers.
- How to activate GPRS?
- Will I be able to make 3G calls to any network?
- Is this service available for both Prepaid and Postpaid?
- Will 3G work while on roaming?
- What is GPRS?
- What are the applications that I can enjoy with GPRS service?
- What are the requirements in order to enjoy GPRS service?
- What should I do if I have problems accessing GPRS data service?
- Do I have to keep 3G active to receive a 3G call?
- What are the benefits of GPRS?
- Can I de-activate and re-activate this service?