GPRS is basic mobile Internet. It can be used on mobile phones or computers, but usually on mobile. Dialog has GPRS coverage all over Sri Lanka and it’s an effective way to do basic browsing, email, etc. For higher bandwidth applications, 3G is best.
Dialog 3G services include Video Calls, IDD Video Calls, TV on the phone, high speed Internet connections for Web Browsing, 3D phone games and Video Streaming for Music Videos and Movie Trailers.
- How to activate GPRS?
- Can I use this service on my phone?
- What should I do if I have problems accessing GPRS data service?
- What is GPRS?
- What are the benefits of using 3G?
- What are the requirements in order to enjoy GPRS service?
- When I can expect a higher GPRS data speed transmission?
- Will 3G work while on roaming?
- Will I be able to make 3G calls to any network?
- Do I have to keep 3G active to receive a 3G call?
- Which are the computer devices that support Dialog GPRS service?